How Words Can Make Your Company Unique
Copywriter and messaging strategist Tom Tortorici joins Mark in the studio this week to discuss how the words you use in everything you communicate to your prospects and customers really do matter! How you word and position your company’s central message makes a big difference in how prospects and customers respond to your company long term.
Tom will share some great tips on how to write great content that will make prospects into customers. Listen Now…
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Company point of view VS. Customer point of view which matters
- How to position your company’s message correctly
- Why writing content first before you design a website makes sense
- Copyrights tricks and tips that make word effective
- How to provide ongoing value to customers and not always selling
- What is Interactive Text?
- How to optimize for humans!
Links & Resources
- To reach Tom Tortorici simply click on his copywriter website.
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available. If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes. If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.