Podcast Ep. #007 – It’s Time To Raise Your Prices!
Pricing your product and service is a never-ending battle today with so much low-price competition hitting you from all sides. Building a pricing strategy based on your company’s value it the key. This weeks guest, John Ray of Ray Business Advisors provides insight on how to know if your price is to low, the myths about pricing and more! Listen now…
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- • How you know your prices are too low
- • The debunked myths about pricing
- • The sort of signals your pricing sends to the prospect and customers
- • Pricing strategies that make sense
- • The homework you need to do to create profit
- • Why it’s so hard to be the cheapest!
- • The Problem Validation Model
- • The pricing homework you need to do immediately
- • And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
- • To contact John Ray click now.
- • To find out more about Ray Business Advisors click here.
- • Go to Ray’s podcast at North Fulton Business RadioX
- • Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.