Podcast Ep. #011 – “SMARKETING” Is Now The Way To Grow! w/ Susan Segat
Susan Segat joins us this week to explain a new term she has coined called “SMARKETING”! From her many years in sales and marketing, she has seen an ever-increasing merger of sales and marketing into one that results in some interesting growth opportunities for a company. Listen now for how you can use this and more to grow your business…
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Roots of the battle of the Sales and Marketing departments.
- What is each the best at?
- Origins of SMARKETING!
- Buyer expectations you need to pay attention too
- Why you need to consider MarTech (Marketing Technology) in your sales mix.
- How to track the right marketing intelligence to create a successful sales roadmap
- The role interactive content plays to drive sales
- And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
- To contact Susan Segat click now.
- Snip.ly banners
- Sandler Training – How To Succeed Podcast
- Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.