Podcast Ep. #002 – Why Sales & Marketing Should Be Working Together In Concert
In this weeks episode, we will be discussing many of the reasons why Sales & Marketing in any company should be working together or at the very least have a healthy line of communication. This week our host Mark Treager will be interviewing his sales trainer Al Simon of Sandler Training in Peachtree Corners, GA. Al will bring over 30 years of sales experience and insight as to why marketing and sales working in concert can grow any company, no matter its size. Also will share how both marketing and sales can really benefit when they take the time to focus on the customer. The concert the two can create together is music to your bottom line.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How sales and marketing are both alike and different?
- Why it’s critical that they are talking to each other regularly?
- Which is the Airforce and which is doing the hand-to-hand combat?
- How both can build a strong pipeline of opportunities?
- What your company’s messaging needs to look like and what it reveals?
- How warm chocolate chip cookies can drive new customers.
- Where in the world should pricing appear and why it’s then?
- Insights on what Social Media is doing to change the conversation with customers.
- And a great deal more…
Links & Resources
- To reach Al simply click on his name or company name – Al Simon of Sandler Training
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available. If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes. If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.