We All Have Rights!! Even Salespeople!
I know it’s hard to believe that salesmen could even have rights. Let’s face it they are annoying, pushy, frustrating, even royal pains in the buttocks but haven’t we all been at some point in our lives. David Sandler of Sandler Sales training created the Salesperson’s Bill of Rights 30+ years ago for us blessed to pursue sales as a career. Today Al Simon, my local Sandler Trainer, reminded me that I have rights as a salesperson. Funny thing though that when I started to read my Salesperson Bill of Rights I realized, we all have these same rights as a person.
The following are those rights we each have as we pursue our dreams. They are…
- You have the right to your dreams, desires, and expectations.
- You have the right to what you want.
- You have the right to like yourself as you are.
- You have the right to change.
- You have the right to fail.
- You have the right to be imperfect.
- You have the right to choose.
- You have the right to ask.
- You have the right to decide how you will use your time and energy.
- You have the right to lunch…once you have paid the price.
Our Po!nt: As we pursue what God has intended for us to become don’t forget to remember that you have rights on your journey that no one can take from you, not even a crazy salesperson. Looking forward to seeing you soon on the road to accomplishment!