As a small business, how do you deal with the pressures of daily operations and maintain your roster of quality clients while you continue to do your best work? Oh! You still have to find the time to market your business in order to get more customers! Did you know 60% of small businesses like yours shut down due to a lack of an effective marketing plan and strategy to generate new customers as stated in Forbes Magazine? Do you know what happens to the ones that survive without a clear strategy and plan to win more customers? Most struggle to stay afloat, let alone turn a meaningful profit. But here is the good news! This is not due to a lack of demand for your product or service, which continues to grow every year. Most businesses struggle because they do not have a sustainable, predictable, and intentional way to keep bringing new and better customers into their businesses. For example, here is another quick stat for you! Did you know that 40% of mobile searches are to find a local service provider that is needed immediately? Is your business on top of those search results when someone types "commercial refrigeration"? If not, you are missing out on a huge opportunity. That is just one way you could tap into1000s of potential customers online right now! There are plenty of other opportunities you are missing out on as well by not taking action now to get your marketing in place for your business. You can beat the odds and succeed if you are willing to focus your efforts on marketing while running the business efficiently. Plus you will be ahead of your competition!
Creating an effective marketing strategy to help your business thrive is a never-ending challenge that can be both challenging and frustrating to figure out what will work for your business. At Cornerstone Media Group, Inc. we have identified 30+ growth and marketing strategies that can impact your business almost immediately to promote growth. It can be confusing to build an effective digital marketing program for your business with so many options available today.
It is the time right now to figure out by working together that ONE BIG THING you should do first to get you finding more qualified prospects that will turn into more customers having an effective marketing plan and strategy in place now is to ensure your brand is IN Demand!
Our promise is simple... We help you find, develop and close more customers! We have been doing this for over 29+ years with clients from many different industries and verticals nationwide no matter their size. Promoting a business within any industry requires a specialized intentional approach for it to be effective. We have experience providing services to similar companies like yours. So we know what works and what doesn’t. Think of us as a trusted partner and advisor for your business both now and long term. We will come alongside you to line up the most effective means to generate the sort of prospects for you that convert into customers, whilst you focus on what you do best, i.e. Focus on providing the best service to them.
People who need your services often look online for a service provider with a website and an established brand that an easy-to-understand simple message they can understand quickly and will resonate with them. Customers don't always buy the best product or service, they buy what they can understand the FASTEST! However, to enjoy the results of your online presence, you have to have an effective marketing strategy and plan for your business to grow as well as thrive. In this scenario, our Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator program was created to provide your business with an intentional roadmap to generating more and better customers long-term. We are a full-service Marketing Agency that delivers high-converting marketing strategies, campaigns, and measurable results for a business like yours. In any competitive industry, grabbing more market share that provides long-term value is the goal of any business.
What is the Fast-Track Growth Accelerator Program?
In today's Attention Driven Economy, you are Day Trading in attention-driven activities to get people to pay attention to and engage with your brand daily. As complex as marketing has gotten, it can oftentimes be pure guesswork and hard work to get the results you need to succeed and thrive as a business. Marketing is best described as Hand-To-Hand Combat with your competitors for a prospect's attention. The objective of the Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator is to eliminate the guesswork and give you a solid framework for a 12-month, realistic, achievable, written, sales and marketing plan to potentially greatly expand the number of opportunities your business will generate within a year for adding new customers. Once the plan is executed based on our 7-Step Process to WOW your ideal customer you should start seeing results almost immediately. The plan is customized and tailored to your specific business objectives and goals. No cookie cutter, template sort of solutions you see from other agencies. Please understand that this is not a magic pill and in order to make these opportunities appear, it is work that needs management's commitment to keeping marketing your business in the top 3 priorities nearly every single day all year long!
What can I expect from the program?
- Full Marketing Audit: This is a deep dive into your business's current marketing strategies, results, marketing materials, website, ads, reviews, and more. We will give you a full written report.
- SCOPE Situational Analysis Report (Alternative to SWOT): Offers a situational analysis that takes a more 360-degree view; to look at past, current, and future perspectives about your business.
- Market Research: comprehensive 7-point Market Research Assessment that covers your industry, your major competitors, and more.
- Build Your Ideal Customer Profile: Understanding your real customer for your business and for your products/services is key! Targeting those that can benefit from your products and services means great results.
- Customer Value Journey: Build out a step-by-step sequence of action items your prospects can complete that move them from a prospect to a new customer every step of the way.
- Core Messaging Development: Simplify and clarify your unique Statement Of Value to make your company stand out from the competition. Value Propositions and Unique Selling Positions are outdated and don't work anymore. Letting a customer simply know the value you bring in solving their unique problem or problems is all they really want at the end of the day!
- Sales Process Playbook: Define, Rate, and Prioritize different opportunities within your marketing strategy. Getting a prospect qualified as the perfect ideal customer is a challenge every business faces. Not every prospect is a great customer for your business.
- Lead Generation & Tracking System: Turns prospects into customers and then into referral sources using sales funnels and lead magnets to nurture prospects on the journey of becoming long-term customers that is measurable and trackable.
- Full Report & Detailed Marketing Plan: The 12-month plan is customized to your business and goals and provides you with a road map to your success for you to execute. This is the how-to to growing your business.
- And Much, Much More...that your business can benefit from long term!
Timeline: This project is expected to take to 4-6 weeks to complete the phases of the Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator. There will be a series of meetings with Winning Refrigeration senior management, and your sales/marketing team will begin to craft your custom-tailored acceleration plan. Updates & Reporting: Every step of the way you will be kept informed and updated on our progress. We use an online project management system called Basecamp that will have any and all information related to your project. Basecamp will also be the place you can upload images, documents, and content we need from you. We will be providing you with regular updates on the progress we are making on your project every step of the way as well. Please note any delays in providing us with any content that we need may impact the expected completion of all or any segment of the project. Any changes or additions to the project scope will potentially delay the project and may incur additional fees as it is beyond the initially approved project scope. End Result: Once the information has been evaluated and tabulated it will be put into a report that will map out a marketing strategy for your company that will road map of step by step plan for sales and marketing strategies for the next 12 months. From that point, you can execute the plan yourself, and give it to your existing or another agency, Cornerstone can be engaged to execute all of the entire plan or portions of it as you need us to do at an additional fee to be determined, or do nothing.
Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator Services Agreement
This Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator Agreement (“Agreement”) is being made between Winning Refrigeration (that’s “You” or “Your”) located at 2065 Peachtree Industrial Court, Atlanta, Georgia 30341, and Cornerstone Media Group, Inc.(that’s “We” or “Us”) located at 107 Technology Parkway NW; Peachtree Corners, GA 30092 on December 6, 2022. Winning Refrigeration and Cornerstone Mddia Group, Inc. may also be referred to as the “Party” or together as the “Parties”. This Agreement will become effective on the date of full payment.
The Parties will perform the services (“Services”) listed in this Section 1. The Parties acknowledge that their obligations to perform the Services serve as good and valuable consideration for this Agreement. “Good and valuable consideration” is a fancy way of saying: You get something out of this deal, and We get something out of this deal, therefore, this Agreement is a legally binding, fully enforceable contract.
|Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator*||$3,995.00||1||$3,995.00|
What Happens Next?
CONGRATULATIONS! You have made a great decision! Now the fun begins in creating solutions that will get you the results you need to grow your business. We need you and your team to make the following plans as soon as possible so we can meet your schedule to start getting the results you want with all the documents signed and approved. Step #1: Sign this agreement and make payment Once you have signed this agreement a final invoice will be sent for you to make payment by credit card or by check. We can also provide you with the needed details should you choose to do an ACH transfer. Step #2: Complete A Company Overview Survey You will need to complete an online survey asking you a series of questions about your company, competition, and more. This needs to be completed as soon as possible!! The link will be provided once we are engaged. Step #3: Schedule A Brand-Storming Kickoff Meeting With COVID's effect of making in-person meetings still a possible challenge, we can take this meeting virtually or in person at our corporate offices. Our offices have always been COVID friendly so the option is yours at this point. Once your Brand Storming Kickoff meeting is scheduled here is a basic agenda summary of our first meeting. A more detailed agenda will be provided once the master service agreement and scope of work documents are approved. Here is an overview of what will happen:
- • Introductions to your project team
- • Project overview and your current company's marketing status
- • Project scope, deliverables, and milestones discussed and reviewed
- • Documents, content, and media needs to be reviewed as they related to the project
- • Technology to be used for the project from content management to customer communications
- • Ongoing project management details and deliverables
From this point, we will be having ongoing meetings to discuss your project in greater detail as we complete each stage of the process. At any time should you have any questions or need any additional information feel free to contact your account manager or anyone at Cornerstone to help.
Expenses and Payment
You will not have to incur any other expenses for any digital marketing services during the time we are assessing your business. This is a one-time charge for the Marketing Report, Marketing Strategy, and Marketing Plan only.
Additional Items To Approve & Complete to Start This Project For Your Business:
- Type and sign your name in the space provided at the bottom of this page
- Fast-Track Marketing Accelerator Detailed Scope of Work Document Signed
- You will receive an invoice to make payment in full of the above-mentioned amount at the time approved
Payments should be in electronic transfer, cheque, or by Credit Card and made payable in full to:
|Name||Cornerstone Media Group, Inc.|
|Address||107 Technology Parkway NW, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092|
Term and Termination
- The term of this Agreement is until the full 12-Month Marketing Report is delivered within 4-6 weeks from the Effective Date unless terminated earlier for other reasons available in this Agreement. It assumes that all information, data, and necessary information is provided by Winning Refrigeration in a timely manner. Any delays will add additional time to the delivery of the final report
- If either Party fails to follow through with their responsibilities or obligations under this Agreement, the other Party can end this Agreement by giving a 15 business day written notice to the breaching Party/the other Party can end this Agreement immediately by giving written notice to the breaching Party.
- This Agreement will automatically terminate when both Parties have performed all of their obligations under the Agreement, and all payments have been received.
- Your secrets are safe with Us. This includes Your proprietary information. This is stuff like trade secrets, know-how, or any other confidential information that is not publicly available. We promise We won’t sell Your proprietary information to a third party, no matter how much they offer Us for it. We agree to use the proprietary information only for purposes related to this Agreement. We also agree to return or destroy any propriety information We have, whether it’s physical or electronic, upon the termination of this Agreement.
- We expect our secrets to be safe with You, too. This includes our proprietary information. You agree not to sell our proprietary information to a third party, no matter how much they offer You for it. You also agree to return or destroy any propriety information You have, whether it’s physical or electronic, upon the termination of this Agreement.
- We know that secrets can be hard to keep, but it’s important that both Parties keep their lips sealed. If either Party shares the propriety information and the sharing results in harm to the other Party, there’s a good chance that an “I’m sorry”, and monetary compensation won’t be enough to make up for it. The harmed Party will be able to seek legal remedies to ensure the other Party will be held liable for spilling the beans. The harmed Party can also seek an immediate injunction to prevent the other Party from continuing to share proprietary information.
- This Section will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement. That means this Section never ends. It goes on and on, my friends.
Relationship of the Parties
The Parties understand that this Agreement is not an exclusive arrangement (i.e. – the Parties aren’t “going steady”). The Parties agree that they are free to enter into other similar agreements with other parties.
The Parties to this Agreement are independent contractors, which means this is a “no strings attached” business relationship. Neither Party is an agent, representative, partner, or employee of the other Party.
Your stuff will always be Your stuff. Your pre-existing trademarks and copyright material (like logos and service marks) (“Marks”) will remain Your property, and You will be the sole owner of all rights in connection to it. You grant Us a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use, reproduce, and modify the Marks as needed to effectively carry out the Services We are providing. We agree to stop using the Marks immediately upon Your request. When this Agreement is terminated, our license to use the Marks will also terminate.
Limitation of Liability
Your liability to Us is only for the costs payable under this Agreement. You will not be liable to Us or any third party for damages like lost profits, lost savings, incidental damages, consequential damages, punitive, exemplary, or special damages. Neither Party will be liable for lost profits or lost business opportunities upon breach of this Agreement.
Neither Party can waive any provision of this Agreement, or any rights or obligations under this Agreement, unless agreed to in writing by the Parties. If any provision, right, or obligation is waived, it’s only waived to the extent agreed to in writing.
This Agreement may be modified as needed. To make a modification, the Parties have to agree to the modification in writing in the form of an amendment. The terms of this Agreement will apply to any amendment made unless otherwise stated in the amendment.
The Parties may not assign the responsibilities that they have under this Agreement to anyone else unless both Parties agree to the assignment in writing.
We want to work this out. In the event of a dispute, the Parties agree to work towards a resolution through good faith negotiation.
If talking it over doesn’t go well, either Party may initiate mediation or binding arbitration in a forum mutually agreed to by the Parties.
We hate fights, but if litigation is necessary, this Agreement will be interpreted based on the laws of the State of Georgia, regardless of any conflict of law issues that may arise. The Parties agree that the dispute will be resolved at a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Georgia.
The prevailing party, also known as the “winner”, will be able to recover its attorney’s fees and other reasonable costs for a dispute resolved by binding arbitration or litigation.
This Agreement puts the Parties' entire understanding of the Services to be performed and anything else the Parties have agreed to in black and white (literally). This Agreement supersedes any other written or verbal communications between the Parties. Any subsequent changes to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by both Parties.
If any section of this Agreement is found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement will still be enforceable.
All notices under this Agreement must be sent by either email with return confirmation of receipt or certified or registered snail mail with return receipt requested. Notices should be sent to:
|Name||Cornerstone Media Group, Inc|
|Address||107 Technology Parkway NW, Peachtree Corners, GA 30092|