In part two of my interview with Caroline Dunn of the Alexa Group, LLC we talk about some of the practical applications of voice as well as how to start developing voice applications and skills for yourself and your company’s brand.
The voice explosion may very well of started from a simple Alexa command: “How to cook an egg!” Caroline talks about how she is tracking big brands application of voice to reach a bigger audience and a great deal more!
Caroline’s energy and amazing insight make taking the time to listen to this podcast worth every minute. Listen now!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Voice app skills are coming! Are you ready for them?
- Should your brand even have a voice app?
- Voice is creating a frictionless first experience with your potential customers.
- A simple BluePrint voice app is a great starting point.
- Voice will someday soon give you an SEO advantage.
- Why voice can add revenue as your customer moves from Freemium to Premium.
- An interesting look at Cambell Soup’s approach to voice.
- And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.