This week’s guest TJ Ware of Xquisite Marketing brings her knowledge of branding to bear for today’s attention driven economy. Branding today is a lost art and many brands miss the mark when getting their brand recognized and into the communities they serve. As an official Marketing CIA Agent she shares with us the trade secrets that make your brand strong and energizes growth. Listen now for how you can use this and more to grow your business…
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- What sort of things make you unique?
- Why consistency is important to your brand
- Developing your new customer roadmap
- Plugging your brand into your local community
- Using social media to promote your brand
- Using experiential marketing to get the customer to touch, taste and feel your brand
- why analytics are critical to knowing your brands effectiveness
- And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.