Under Valuing The Use Of Video Content
This week’s guest Tyrrell Harrell of TYDEF Studios, LLC. Tyrrell is going to share with us that when you are creating a company video you need to look at it more from an omnichannel approach so it can be used on multiple platforms and create reusable content. We will also discuss how focus groups have evolved and the power they now wield in developing video content for your company.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save). Be sure and subscribe on your favorite podcast platform and on our YouTube Channel right now.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- (5:20) Consumer First Approach
- (6:40) Videos power to compel us to share
- (7:40) Focus group evolution and its new power
- (8:56) How your products and serve multiple niche markets
- (9:40) Patterning your niches
- (11:30) One video multiple uses
- (12:50) The real power of video
- (14:19) How video impacts a business long term
- (17:18) The hidden pitfalls of video
- (20:18) Lightning round
- (31:20) Takeaways from this episode
- And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
- To contact Tyrrell Harrell Click Now!
- Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available. Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube Channel now for the video version of this episode.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.Our Blog Podcast