Marketing Matrix and Lead Attribution
This week’s guest Jamie Martin of Partners Marketing Group. You may think this episode will be boring because we are talking about data and numbers but I have to say Jamie’s take on the sort of things that a business should measure was not what I expected. If you want to know what to measure and why as well as how to do it this episode is for you!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save). Be sure and subscribe on your favorite podcast platform and on our YouTube Channel right now.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- (2:13) Why do you need to measure anything?
- (3:20) What should your business be measuring today?
- (4:55) Typical online and offline measurements
- (6:24) The sorts of key measurements to focus on
- (8:31) How to measure your ideal customer
- (9:57) Using data to create a sales and marketing plan
- (10:54) How to use Lead Attribution to generate sales
- (12:52) Analysis is really just simple math!
- (13:46) Foundation for measuring and tracking your success
- (15:54) Google My Business
- (17:11) Analysis as an investment and not an expense
- (20:06) Why you have to LOVE the data
- (22:05) Lightning round
- (28:30) The stuff I’m tracking
- (31.24) Final Thoughts
Links & Resources
- To contact Jamie Martin Click Now!
- Google Analytics
- Google My Business
- LinkedIn Insights
- Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available. Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube Channel now for the video version of this episode.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.