Podcast Ep. #014: Branding Pet Peeves with Tricia Clements
This week’s guest Tricia Clements from Mutt Buts and Your Biz Watch Dog shares her branding pet peeves with us that she has experienced over the years. Branding is so much more than logos and fancy graphics and Tricia shares with us some of the little things that can affect the impression your brand has with customers. Listen now for how you can use this to sharpen up your brand in the marketplace and outperform your competition…
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save). Be sure and subscribe on your favorite podcast platform and on our YouTube Channel right now.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Domain Name Ownership to protect your brand
- Making sure you have a stable hosting platform so people have access
- Claiming your Google My Business Account
- Effective email addresses that reflect your brand
- Using virtual business cards
- Why Camel casing your brand is important
- the use of Favicon for your web presence
- Citations to expand your reach online
- Social Media standards and using every inch of real estate
- How speaking engagements expand your brand.
- Video and why you need to embrace it for your brand
- And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
- To contact Tricia Clements Click Now!
- Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available. Be sure and subscribe to our YouTube Channel now for the video version of this episode.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.