Welcome to the Marketing Made Great Podcast
Welcome our new podcast. We have been working hard to line up some great interviews and topics as it relates to sales and marketing. We will cover the tips, tactics, and techniques and the how-tos of marketing that will help you create the sort of marketing messages and campaigns that will grow your business.
Our goal is to finally make marketing simple! It should never be complicated! We have a tendency to make is more complicated than it needs to be. In today's Attention Driven Economy we have to create a clear and simple message that draws attention to your brand.
Be sure to subscribe to the show so you never miss another episode. We are looking forward to getting to know you and your company in the weeks and months ahead.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- • In this section, you will get a quick, digestible overview of the episode so you can know what it's about.
- • No detailed show notes because if as a business owner you are growing we don't have the time to read as much as we would like.
- • A quick bulleted section helps decide is this episode is for you!
- • We will also share the sort of questions we want to have answered from our guest as we talk to them!
- • We also want to give you some of the thought-provoking ideas discussed as well right here!
Links & Resources
- • This section will give you the links to the resources and information mentioned during the episode.
- • You know! the stuff you can use right now!
- • Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your post to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.