Finding the Right Marketing Options For Your Business
My guest this week is Mickey Mellen of Green Mellen Media. I’ve known Mickey for several years and I always walk away learning something from him about marketing everytime we talk. With all of the options facing any business about which marketing is best for your company, Mickey shares his thoughts from a recent conversation we had.
In this week’s episode, Mickey shares some of the best marketing options for your business that you can use for your business right away! Also his insights on creating a marketing plan that works for you and the products/services you offer.
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- The benefits of using email marketing.
- Methods to deploy to get people to give them their contact information and engage with your brand.
- Whey every company no matter its size needs a marketing plan.
- The sort of content that makes sense to create!
- The sort of things that an agency can do to help you grow faster!
- Why your About Us page is the second most important page on your website.
- And a great deal more…
Links & Resources
- Local SEO check at MOZ Local – Check My Listing
- MOZ Whiteboard Friday Blog
- A quick and Easy way to start your own podcast is at Anchor.
- Mickey’s podcast can be found at A Brighter Web.
- Mickey’s thoughts on marketing and more can be found on his second podcast Digital Cast.
- A great resource that Mickey tracks is Duct Tape Marketing Podcast.
- To reach Mickey Mellen simply click on his company website Green Mellen Media!
- Pitch us a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available. If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Also, it would mean a lot to me if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help me serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes. If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.