Does Your Brand Have A Unique Personality?
On this weeks episode, I have the pleasure of interviewing J. Cornelius of Nine Labs about branding and its role in marketing. during our conversation, we discussed a number of topics but the central theme was about how your brand really needs to discover its personality in order to impact your prospects and customers long term.
With ever-changing climate of business today and the sheer number of options to tell your story it can make your feet a little woozy and get your confused quickly. During my conversation with J., he shares a great deal about how to build a "brand personality" that builds a foundation to make your customers or better yet your tribe become loyal to your brand. Listen now...
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- • The real difference between your brand and your logo
- • What is your brand's personality?
- • The "extra" layer in B2B branding
- • The psychology behind decision making
- • The Lizard brain your customers really do have
- • Data Science 's new role in high-end marketing
- • The Problem Validation Model
- • The KPI's that move the needle in sales
- • And much more in this episode...
Links & Resources
- • To contact J. Cornelius just click here.
- • To find out more about Nine Labs just click here.
- • J's podcast is at DesignDriven.biz
- • Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your post to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.