Podcast Ep. #008 – Jump Starting Your Personal Brand with LinkedIn with Gregg Burkhalter
Our guest this week Gregg Burkhalter has helped countless professionals in the U.S. and abroad define and grow their Personal Brand using LinkedIn. During our interview, Gregg shared with me why your personal brand on LinkedIn matters as well as some of the exciting things LinkedIn has coming that will help your brand and the people that follow you grow.
The first time I heard Gregg give a talk on LinkedIn was so compelling that I left the event, went straight to a coffee house, and updated my entire LinkedIn Profile by lunch. He made it simple and effective to craft your profile so people wanted to engage with you and your brand.
Gregg’s insight during our time together makes taking the time to listen to this podcast worth every minute. Listen now!
If you like the show, please leave us an honest rating and review on iTunes. You’d really be helping us out!
NOTE: You can also listen to the episode here, or download the episode to your device (right click and save).
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Why growing your personal brand online and in person matter.
- How LinkedIn projects how people think, feel and say when they see or hear you
- New and exciting changes coming to LinkedIn
- Voice Messaging and with Event returning to LinkedIn you have more options
- Ways to build your tribe of followers on LinkedIn
- The voice that LinkedIn brings to your personal brand
- Some LinkedIn strategies that matter
- Why branding partners matter
- And much more in this episode…
Links & Resources
- • To contact Gregg Burkhalter click now.
- • To find out more about Gregg Burkhalter and his services click here.
- • Also, Pitch us on a question that we can answer in a future podcast episode.
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks so much for listening to the show! Don’t forget to subscribe on iTunes to get automatic updates when new episodes are available.
If you enjoyed the show, please share it using the social media buttons you see on the left. Be sure to use the hashtag #MarketingMadeGreat in all of your posts to expand your thoughts and the conversation on marketing.
Also, it would mean a lot to us if you would leave an honest rating and review on iTunes. Ratings and reviews not only help us serve you better, but they make a huge difference in the show’s ranking on iTunes.
If you have any questions you’d like featured on the show, or if you would like to suggest an expert (yourself included!), please let us know HERE.Our Blog Podcast