Still Not Considering Content Marketing? 10 Stats That Will Change Your Mind!
We get it! Creating great content can be a pain, hassle, frustrating, scary, confusing, expensive, time-consuming and most of all NOT fun! We avoid it! Put it off! Ignore it! Forget it! And often times just STOP IT!! We are here to tell you START IT!! NOW!!
Here are just 10 simple reasons, stats, results, and some real benefits from your company creating and starting your own Content Marketing Campaign!
- Content Marketing vs. Paid Search – When you put content marketing against paid search, content marketing gets three times the leads per dollar invested. Plus with paid search you get to keep feeding it piles cash each month to get results. With Content Marketing you pay once for the content and it increases in value over time.
- Lead Generation Value – Content marketing often times generate’s as much as three times as many leads as outbound marketing and will cost you 62% less. Why? When they read your content they want to not being forced to like conventional marketing!!
- Ad Overload – In 1984, a person saw an average 2,000 ads/day. By 2014, they saw around 5,000. Now with ad blocking software, your message may never get through. Content has not blocking!
- TV vs. Internet – Nearly half of 18- to 49-year-old people prefer to get their news and information online – and those numbers continue to grow by them using Search, Social Media and blogs they have access instantly to the information you want them to see when they want it.
- 77% of Internet Users Read Blogs – Small businesses with blogs added to their marketing mix get 126% more lead growth than those small businesses without.
- Content Builds Trust – After reading any given product recommendation on a blog, 61% of online consumers made a purchase from the content on the page.
- Content Converts – Content marketing produces conversion rates six times higher than other methods. The time and effort it takes to produce content will result in a better ROMI (Return On Marketing Investment).
- Content Ranks – Populating websites with content can increase pages indexed by 434% and ranks higher in the search engines versus other sites that do not publish content.
- Content Content Content… – Businesses striving to push out as much as 16 posts a month will get as much as 3.5 times more traffic than businesses publishing nothing to four articles in the same time frame.
- Customers DigIt!! – Content Marketing establishes you as a subject matter expert over time. Content helps you become relatable to your customers. by including customers into your content campaigns from time to time they see just how you solve problems, become more relatable and more.
Now is the time to start planning your Content Marketing strategy for 2018 so when the new year begins you’ll begin to connect and attract more people to your brand. Make it simple, not complicated! In the weeks ahead we will begin expanding on how you can start and maintain your own Content Marketing for your business.
We want to hear from you! What specific questions do you have about Content Marketing you are dying to get the answers too? Drop us a line soon! #MarketingMadeGreat